Thursday, July 29, 2010

Theresa Kirsch | Fashion

Every once in a while I find a model to do a more fashion styled shoot with. These shoots are always super fun for me and they really help me get more creative. We decided to do this shoot in the Kurpark in Bad Hersfeld because of this beautiful house in the middle of the park. I chose this location for a girl that has some experiece because I knew she wouldnt let people gawking bother her.
Now for those of you who may not know this Germans are starers, they do not give a damn if you notice or stare right back, they are gonna keep looking. So doing this shoot in a public place I expected some staring, which is why we planned the shoot for eraly in the morning. I figured the less people the less staring. What I did not expect however is for an elderly man to straight up pull his bike to a stop right behind me, get off and stare for like two minutes! I mean who does that!? I was dying laughing butTheresa was cool as a cucumber, she totally kept doing her thing!
None the less this shoot is one of my favorites to date I had a blast doing makeup and styling too.













bw1

6 comments:

Nicole Glenn August 1, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

Love this set of images! She is gorgeous and so are your images!

Lyndsay Almeida August 10, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

i love everything about this session! you could totally be a stylist!!!

sean August 31, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

these are so beautiful. LOVE that shot of her sitting on the bench in black and white, absolutely stunning! love all the urban ones especially :)

Nici September 19, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

So lovely pictures - great work!
Love the flower blazer of the model!

Lydia October 29, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

Such a fun shoot!

Anonymous November 5, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

absolut amazing =) b/w images +++